I am not sure if I would re-purchase this mascara again because it's not outstanding, but not to bleh. I am picky about my mascaras because most mascaras smudge on me like there is no tomorrow. Here is the break down...
Pros: doesn't smell
- waterproof & smudge-proof
- my eyes weren't allergic to this (unlike Revlon products that cause me instant red eye & itchiness)
- curved brush; i find it easy to apply with
- very black
- does not clump, does not flake (even after 12 hours!)
- easy to remove with 2-phase eye makeup remover (I noticed a few people are saying this is terribly difficult to remove. I learnt a little trick off youtube where you use a synthetic brush with makeup remover on it to brush onto the lashes & it dissolves pretty easily ^^)
- price is acceptable
Cons: formulation is quite wet, so it's best to be patient and let the first coat dry before applying the 2nd coat, or my lashes will get weighed down & look pretty sad.
- i like my lashes separated, this isn't clumpy where it sticks 6 eyelashes together, but it's doesn't give a nice separated lash look either
- waiting 2 weeks for this mascara to arrive from overseas