Review of Unlisted Brand Rosewater by KeLLsTar
Rose water is an amazing product. So versatile and very gentle. I have rosacea & it's one of just a few products that doesn't annoy my skin.
I tried Lush's Eau Roma Water which is a mixture of rose & lavender water and liked it, however I noticed that it also contained perfume. I used it up & decided it would be cheaper for me to just mix it myself.
I bought a litre of rose water for about $9.90 & created a spray bottle on its own, as well as a spray bottle mixed with lavender water. It lasts for ages & is very economical. It also does not have the additives that a skin care company adds to their glorified rose water. Unnecessary! I definitely recommend that you try it!
Here's what I use it for;
- Cleanser (when feeling lazy & not wearing makeup)
- Toner (after cleansing)
- Face refresher (at work, &/or in hot weather)
- Neck refresher (in hot weather)
- To freshen & cool my feet in hot weather
- To set my makeup
- As a subtle & relaxing fragrance