Average Rating 3.8/5
Review by stirfry
I bought this on a whim (without researching the ingredients) as it was advertised by avon to suit sensitive skins, as my old natio mosturiser for sensitive skins is no longer in production. I was shocked at how much it stung and left my face red raw. Ouchies!! I tried leaving it on for for as long as i could, only lasted a little under an hour, ran back to the bathroom & washed it off with cold water. Definately not for sensitive combination skin types. Now i have a product sitting in my cupboard i cant use. Another to the collection ahhh!!