Review of Unlisted Brand Lemon Juice by ThatLadyNextDoor
Thank God for lemon juice! I've been using this stuff since I was a teen. I like to use it when I have acne, usually TOTM. I mostly use it before I go to bed, 2-3 times a week only if I feel my skin is breaking out or if it starts to look dull. I use it with sugar to exfoliate. This is how I use it:
1) Wash face and leave damp.
2) Saturate cotton round using 4-5 drops (or more) with lemon juice.
3) Sprinkle white or brown sugar on top of cotton round.
4) Use 10 strokes for each side of face (forehead, cheeks, chin, nose)
5) Rinse with lukewarm water.
6) Follow with moisturizer.
Face is smooth & glowing. Sometimes I use this prior to going out to give my skin a nice glow : )