Review of Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation by iliana
This is a very good foundation. I've been using it for a month or so and i'm really satisfied with it.
1) Hypoallergenic, non- comedogenic, non-acnegenic which means it's suitable for all skin types(from sensitive to acne-prone).
2) Long-Lasting. I apply with sponge and use loose poweder over it and my (conbination) skin only starts to shine a bit after 8-9 hours. However, the imperfections won't start showing until 12-13 hours after applying.
3) Great Coverage. It doesn't matter how many blemishes you have, this foundation will leave you with flawless, matte complection.
4) Yes, it's cheap! It costs 18.5 Euro. I've used foundations from most brands (from Maybelling and MAC to Dior/Chanel/Estee Lauder and so on) and this one is better than them. My personal favourite is still YSL's Hydra Feel, though.
1) It's not oil-free so on combo/oily skin the duration of the foundation drops to 8-9hours instead of 12 that's reffered on the product descreption.
2) If you use an excessive amount of product it might look a bit mask-like. Remember, less is more!
3) Poor shade collection. I'm NC20 and i use shade 15(opal) which is the lightest tone of this product. You might have to blend 2 different shades of this foundation in order to match your skin tone perfectly.
I heard that the fluid version is gonna be discontinued and replaced by the stick version. If anyone has more info on this, please do contact me. Thank you in advance <3