Review of Unlisted Brand Crystal Body Deodorant Stick by pushpop
I went to a SASA store and they had a special offer whereby this Crystal Body Deodorant Stick was only SGD$3!! I had to buy it and it says with proper use, it will last up to 12 months?!?! GOLD!
I am terrified about having body odour as that is one of my pet peeves - people who stink bad and don't know it. I have practically tried all brands of anti-perspirant from roll-ons to sticks to sprays. And with the recent widespread claim that the aluminium-based active ingredient is linked to breast cancer, there isn't a better time to change!
So I was skeptical about the way this product works or if it would at all. No harm in trying (i packed my travel-size antiperspirant spray in case!). Lets just say, where I'm from, the weather is hot & humid all year long and people sweat a lot!!!
After a long day out I could not believe it...THIS STUFF ACTUALLY WORKS! You will sweat like normal but as reviewers claim, that is a good natural thing. No funky smells or odours! I am a convert!
PROS: (1) Will not block sweat glands
(2) Aluminium-free & natural
(3) Cheap given it should last 8-12 months per full size solid crystal stick
(4) Will not stain clothing with white streaks (unlike most anti-perspirants)
(5) Even comes in a roll-on or spray option
(6) Colourless, frangrance-free, preservative free (no parabens)
(7) ACTUALLY WILL WORK! No B.O. even after a long day out & about in hot & humid tropical climate
(1) Not for the clumsy - once you drop it on the bathroom floor (and I did on a marbled hotel bathroom floor) it pretty much breaks into what seems to look like rock salt
(2) Might be considered inconvenient for some as you need ensure your skin is wet/moist before applying