Review of MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 by MAC92
I have combination-oily skin & have been wearing this foundation for 4 years now (I've been too lazy to explore new products) but I'm officially done with this! I've always worn this foundation with a primer underneath & then set it with powder but even so, I find myself blotting throughout the day.
- Buildable full coverage foundation: you don't need to use any concealer, if you don't have really dark blemishes or under eye circles to conceal
- Easy to blend
- Non comedogenic (won't break you out)
- Not long wearing at all: on oily skin, this will last around 2-3 hrs until it looks obviously greasy & you have to start blotting then re-powdering
- Feels quite heavy on your face
- Horrible in summer for combination-oily skin as it will "sweat" or "melt" off throughout the day no matter how many times you blot & re-powder
- Will oxidise with oily skin & appear more orangey
*For those who have normal skin, this might be the perfect foundation but you ..but for my fellow combination-oilies, don't waste your time or money & STAY AWAY!