Review of Urban Decay 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero by loveandkiwi
I FINALLY found a pencil liner that doesn't smudge on me! I have tried way too many pencil liners that have failed on me, yet I still continuously buy new ones with the hopes of finding "the one". I got my sister the Naked palette during Christmas 2010 and it came with a duo-ended 24/7 liner. Since she is not a fan of rich creamy liners, she gave it to me to try. I was so surprised at how well it stayed on my eyes!! All creamy pencil liners like these would smudge, fade, and/or crease within an hour's wear. This baby wore beautifully for 10+ hours. I wouldn't say this liner doesn't do any of these nasty things--it does fade and crease a little but I've learned to accept the fact that my eyelids are just difficult to work with. All eyeliners will eventually crease on me due to my hooded eyelids. But this liner only starts creasing at the 8 hour mark. Even after 12 hours this liner still looks great from far away, I only notice the slight creasing if I look really closely in the mirror. Overall, amazing liner, definitely the best that I've tried. It's creamy, pigmented, long-lasting.
- Long wearing --> doesn't fade, crease, or smudge until 8 hours later. But still looks decent after that.
- Does not transfer/smudge to the lower lash line (MAJOR plus for me!)
- Incredibly creamy and pigmented
- Easy to blend and smudge out when first applied
- I'm not a fan of liners that I have to sharpen--this liner gets used up pretty quick, I have to sharpen it after every other use
- It's pricey for the number of uses I get out of it. If I pay a few dollars more, I can get a liquid liner that can last me a whole year.
In conclusion, I love this black liner. Definitely going to repurchase:)