Review of Avon ColorTrend Mascara by Meshmmesha772000
It's not that horrible really ..I have read the reviews after buying it and was pretty scared ..I used Color Trend mascara years ago , and yes , it's Avon 's weakiest one (I love Avon mascaras in general ) but honestly it has improved greatly over the years ..Let's see the good & the bad
The good :
- VERY lengthening.
- Good wand with bristles that catches every little lash eaily
- Not smudgey and long lasting
-Holds a curl beautifully .
The Bad :
- A bit wet formula , but it dries quickly .
-It flakes slightly after few hours
- With the second coat it gets a bit clumpy .
-No volume .
- Very hard to remove , even with an oil based cleanser .
I have it in Black by the way , but I have black eyelashes anway ...
It would give great results for somone who is after length only , with oily lids and on a budget but I am sure you can get better ones for the same price ...