Review of Bare Escentuals Well Rested by Toniau
I have fair asian skin. At first, I didn't expect this product to work, as the color is so light and a bit yellow. After reading all the review, I gave it a try.
Although it didn't change the color of my dark eye circle back to the color of the surround skin, but interestingly, it did give me a "lifted-up" and youthful look.
my eyes looks bright, as if it is being highlighted. (even my cheekbone looks like being highlighted as well. )
Under bright light, it is as if my dark eye circle disappeared.
I have never been able to achieve this with other products (even BE's own concealer). So, I highly recommand it.
There is slight clumping and cakery effect when I first try it. With trial and error, I think this is these are the most important to ensure a nice coverage
1. well hydrated skin before application
2. remember to swirl --> to break down the powder into smaller particles
3. just apply small among at one time --> you can layer it up, but only small among at a time
4. you need to dust away the excessive powder before apply
5. apply by tapping it on to the skin
hope it helps