I bought this 2 weeks ago and have been using it most days.
In the store, the colour Naked seemed to work but the next day when I applied it to my whole face it was a tad too dark and too pink toned (but not immediately obvious).
Sadly there doesn't seem to be a colour that matches my skin tone here!
Well...not that it really mattered considering I found the foundation to be so-so.
- controls oil (did not get oily for a whole day and I don't use primer or finishing powder)
- has a natural finish
- light-medium coverage on days where my skin is looking better
- doesn't actually clear blemishes
- looks unnatural when built up on days where more coverage is needed
- can highlight dry patches
- the glass bottle with no pump gets messy (ie I accidently put the lid face down on the table and foundation dripped on my counter >..<)
I won't be buying this again.