Review of MAC Pro Colour Palette/Small Eye Shadow by laratron
The small pro pan palette (also known as a 15 pan eyeshadow palette) from MAC is a slimline black case that stores MAC pro-pan eyeshadows and depotted MAC eyeshadows.
These very slim containers are made out of black plastic infused with silver speckles, and stamped with the MAC logo on the hinge lid. The bottom layer is magnetised, enabling eyeshaodw pans that are attached to a magnet/magnetised to sit snugly in the case. The entire case is opaque.
Palette stores fifteen eyeshadow pans, other brands may also fit once depotted.
Depends on regional price. Whilst it can be seen as expensive at first glance, there are few moderate-to-large eyeshadow palettes available in the market.
- slimline design, reduced storage space.
- holds a suitable amount of product.
- is reasonably sturdy; can be dropped without shattering but there is no shock resistance for products inside.
- is identical to large pan palette (or 'blush palette'), can be difficult to identify once you have a sizable collection stored in palettes.
- the opaque lid makes quick identification impossible. Could be vastly improved by the addition of a transparent lid.
Once you reach a sizable amount of MAC eyeshadows, depotting them into palette storage is a must. A palette is a HG item for working make-up artists or travelling make-up afficionados. If you're sick of clutter or simply want to depot your eyeshadows and gain some Back To Mac items, palettes are the way to go. With the addition of transparent lids, this palette would be perfect.
Was this review helpful to you? Please click the 'yes' button below and let MUA know. :)