Review of L'Oreal Sublime Bronze by aferrar1
OK, I’m as pale as they come and I L-O-V-E this self tanner! I have tried every kind of tanner out there and have finally perfected the application process using this sublime bronze.
I think mine is medium shade and it is a gel (not a lotion). Here’s how I apply (one leg at a time):
- Start with a pump of your regular body lotion in the palm of your hand (I use Jergens Ultra Healing)
- Add a squirt of sublime bronze (use about half as much of the lotion pump for just a little color, or use the same amount as your lotion if you want to go darker)
- Super blend both products in your hands – make sure it’s all blended!
- Start rubbing in to your legs – very lightly around knees, feet & ankles – using circular motions – rub rub rub until it’s all soaked in
- Make sure you wash your hands really well so you don’t get the orange hand situation – and be careful not to splatter water on yourself, or you’ll end up with spots!
- Keep shorts on for a while (i.e. not pants that might rub it off) until your skin feels dry
You get a little color right away from the bronze aspect, but be ready for nice natural color the next day! I usually do this after I shower or before bed. And, sorry it does smell, but all the ones I’ve tried smelled – so I just consider that the price to not be so pale! Plus you can sometimes get this buy one get one 50% off at drugstores!