1. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion -all over
2. Bare Escentuals bareVitamins Prime Time Foundation Primer, Original -a half pump all over (apply what's left to the nose last).
3. MAC Strobe Cream -a half pea size amount dotted & blended on the chin, cheeks, forehead, and, what's left goes on the nose.
4. Estee Lauder DW Concealer 01 Light, one too two dots blended under eyes. (Would be a good match for NC15ish skin-tone btw.)
5. Estee Lauder DW liquid foundation Bone 17 1W1 -section by section (chin, cheeks, forehead, then nose). At this point, I apply it around the eyes -yes, even layered very lightly under the eyes, on top of the concealer. This will not undue the concealer, but make it better. (For extra shade reference, if you are somewhere between NC15/NW15, I think that Ecru 16 1N1 liq fndt might work for you. But if you are more NC15 with more yellow undertones, Bone 17 1W1 would be a much better match.)
6. Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder -applied very lightly to set under the eyes only. (Or Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder in Light 4-5 patted on lightly)
7. Pat any fndt crease line on the lid and proceed with e/s ect.
This makes for a beautiful canvas for a 39 y/o! I shared part of my m/u routine with a list of products that work well together, as I have never tried a single product that did it all for me as I have redness, uneven skin, sun spots from tanning during my 20's, and red/purple under eyes. And, I have found from experimenting with lots of makeup, that this combo works for me to erase 10-15 years, and lasts all day.
As for the concealer itself, I would say that it gives medium coverage that is buildable. It lasts a full day the way I use it, and is definitely the best that I have tried to date. (I neglected and then eventually trashed all of my other concealers after using this one.) I will repurchase again and again!