Average Rating 2.9/5
Review by prettyelectric
I have this in pale, glittery lilac [Moody]. Extremely average product; I definitely wouldn't pay the full price for this, and won't be buying this again.
- Although it's quite a bit lighter than I thought it would be, it's still a glittery lilac, which is a shade that always washes well with me. Looks wonderful on eyes of any colour imo.
- Did not tug my eyelids at all - the texture was so creamy that applying was made simple by the way it easily 'melted' onto my skin.
- It's far too chunky and wide to fit many pencil sharpeners, so unless you get a sharpener with yours (I got my pencil unpackaged off EBay with no sharpener included), you're pretty much doomed.
- The creamy texture means it sinks into creases. A Lot.. It always makes me want to rub my eyes to get this off because I can feel it caking together on my lids. Very icky sensation.
- The glitter gets everywhere.
- Although I love lilac, the colour to this is so pale, that on my PPP skin, it doesn't show up very vibrantly. - It is laughably expensive for what it is - there are much cheaper alternatives at the drugstore, which are far, far superior to this.