Review of MAC # 239 Eye Shader Brush by tinytapa
This is my HG eyeshadow brush - I've had mine for nearly 11 years! Remarkably, it's still holding out beautifully.
Offhand, here are some of the notable pros:
- Precise application & perfect control
- Ideal for all-over colour and highlighting
- Can also be used for crease colour
- Picks up lots of product and packs on the colour (makes low pigmented shades actually workable)
- No shedding (mine has literally never shed a bristle, to my knowledge)
- Comes clean easily with regular washing - mine is still as white as the day I bought it
The price is worth it, believe me - it'll last forever! I really need to pick a second one up to add to the rotation, as I use mine every day and I'm constantly washing it. Cannot recommend enough!