Review of NARS The Happening Palette by missy12345
I had a complimentary makeover with NARS and they used this palette on me. It was seriously love at first sight when I saw this palette! Firstly, I travel lots and this is the perfect eyes/cheek palette to bring with you when you travel.. Secondly, it includes the Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer duo (which I've been eyeing for a while), plus eyeshadows that are perfect for everyday neutral but can be built up to a smokey eye for a night out.. It was recently released and bought it at The Bay department store for CAD$75.. I am usually a drugstore brand kinda gal and this is my very first high end make up product.. And i must say, i did not regret my decision at all..
Just a general idea of what this eye and cheek palette consists of:
Blush - Orgasm
Bronzer - Laguna
Eyeshadows - Night star, Corfu, Kuala Lumpur II, Coconut Grove
- The Night Star eyeshadow is a really pretty peachy colour with gold sparkles..
- The Corfu is a taupe colour.. I looked up Corfu reviews on makeupalley and it mentioned that its a cream eyeshadow.. In this palette it's not a cream eyeshadow.. it's a powder shadow..
- Kuala Lumpur II is a glittery violet/burgundy colour.. gorgeous is all i can say..
- Coconut Grove is my favourite of all.. This dark brown shadow is pigmented and it's perfect for everyday neutrals but you can definitely put more to create a smokey effect
- And everyone knows the orgasm/laguna duo.. :) look at their reviews here on MUA..
Together with my urban decay primer potion on my eyes, the eyeshadows lasted for sooo long.. I wore it from 9am-7pm and it's still intact.. My blush and bronzer might've faded but i think that's typical..
Overall, an awesome product!! I'm glad i splurged and in turn received a high quality product.. :)