I have this in 810, Classic Ivory. The color matches me perfectly. It is the slightest bit lighter than my skin when i first apply it, but by the time I'm all done it looks absolutely perfect. It does oxidize a bit, so I would recommend going a shade lighter than you think you are, just to be safe. If it's still too light after it oxidizes, you can always warm up your complexion with some bronzer or a darker powder.
- Lasts all day long. I put this on at about 6am before school, and by the time I'm home, which is about 3, it looks the same way it did when I walked out the door in the morning!
- Oil control! Holy moly! I have extremely oily skin, and for me to only have to lightly blot just around my nose mid-day is truly remarkable!
- Shade matches perfectly
- Decently priced. I have found this at around $10 at Walmart, and ranging to about $13 elsewhere. Find a coupon in your paper to get a buck or two off!
- The coverage is amazing for a drugstore foundation.
- It surprisingly doesn't break me out! I have such terrible skin, it doesn't tolerate anything, and it does fine with this!
- The pump! <3 That thing is a life saver!
- Super easy to blend!
- Natural matte finish that lasts
- Doesn't have that weird paint smell like Revlon CS.
- Once I reached the bottom of my 1st bottle (I'm on my 2nd already) the pump wouldn't suck up the foundation. My theory was that the pump straw isn't long enough. But I just used an old eyeshadow brush to scoop out the rest from the bottom until i needed a new one. A bad thing? Not necessarily, but quite annoying.
Compared to Revlon Colorstay:
- Outlast is cheaper, blends easier, doesn't smell as bad, and doesn't feel like a mask.
Compared to Estee Lauder Double Wear
- About 1/3 of the price, same coverage, same finish, and same lasting power.
I would definitely recommend this product; This is my new HG foundation!