This is absolutely, hands down, HG for me. I'm almost to the bottom of my first bottle, and bought two more for back-up when they were on rollback at Walmart. I used to use Eucerin's spf30 sensitive skin facial moisturizer, but this beats it hands down!
- price (7-10 dollars a bottle)
- spf 50
- light, silky feel
- absorbs quickly
- very moisturizing, so I can skip a separate moisturizer most days until the harsh winter
- a little goes a long way (one bottle lasts a looong time)
- packaging is mess free and sanitary
- contains some silica, making it double as a light primer
- vitamin E & white grapeseed give it some anti-aging properties
I would recommend this to any woman who wants to have a good, high spf in her skincare routine!!