Review of Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara by ch4n
HG mascara!Thanks to MUA.
Asian here, with short-uneven and sparse lashes and way too lazy to wear falsies, and heavens, this mascara works nicely.
- 1 coat = lengthen my lashes.seriously. i hardly get this result from any mascaras i have ever tried.i comb my lashes too to get natural look, otherwise it will look like i wear falsies.
- 2 coats = instant falsies.again, need to comb my lashes or the lashes will clump here and there.
** i don't use lash primer, i just use any clear mascara and curl my lashes BEFORE i use this mascara, then comb my lashes afterwards**
- Unnatural? Yes. But it's because my natural lashes are just uneven short hair here and there. So I kinda need and like this one. Dude, I have no lashes, for Pete's sake! Plus, the need of getting 'dolly & natural' falsies is now all gone. All I need is individual falsies [just 3 on each top & bottom lashes], apply this baby in a single coat, and I have that dramatic & sexy lashes.
- Dries forever, like, forever. I have to be extra patient to wait for this to dry out completely before I continue to 'paint' another part of my eyes/face.
- It doesn't smudge/budge, and I sweat a lot since I work as photographer. I do all kind of poses to get the best angle, and that gets me to sweat. Most mascara just bleed/smudge/budge whatever, and at the end of the day, I'm a raccoon. I don't like waterproof mascara because they're a pain to remove, but this doesn't smudge at all yet so easy to remove.
- It adds cute gloss to my lashes.
- It is pitch black, absolute no-joke black. Not charcoal, not dusty black, not grayish black. And i like this jet black color.
will definitely buy again.