Keeping in mind that I'm trying to grow long, luscious strong hair for my wedding day, I've tried SO MANY different products to get my hair to grow.
Products tried and failed:
1. Long Term Relationship Split End Something Something by Herbal Essences
2. Joico K-Pak Shampoo & Conditioner
3. Pantene 3 minute miracle
Why this product beats them all:
1. It's a really awesome detangler, even on my hair which is/was all fried at the ends, as well as a treatment.
2. Instant difference texture wise, hair feels silky smooth at the tips without feeling greasy for heavy (unlike the Herbal Essences)
3. Easy and quick to apply, really easy to just grab it and spray it ion busy mornings
4. Can be applied to wet or dry hair
5. Smells pretty darn good!
6. I got this for $1.50. A dollar damn fifty!
This product is working amazingly well with the rest of my haircare routine - Pantene Aqua Shine Silicone Free Volumizing shampoo, Matrix Biolage conditioner, the Joico K-Pak reconstructor, and a daily prenatal vitamin for faster growing hair and nails.