Review of NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream by amyohmegee
Let me say that I didn't expect to like this so much! I'm also the type of person that doesn't wear lip gloss or lip stick all that often because I'm so picky..
> I have two of the reds: Monte Carlo (darker) and Amsterdam (pure red)
- PRICE! Each of these babies are only $6! They're cheaper than a lot of the other lip sticks in drug stores like Revlon!
- Colors. They have 8 beautiful shades of pinks and reds.
- Can be found in many places of purchase! I got one from Urban Outfitters, and the other from a clothing retailer.
- Truly is matte finish, I can touch my lips and it will be smooth and NOT sticky
- Because it's not sticky, it doesn't lose pigmentation as easily
- Can be applied heavier for more pigmentation
- SMELLS SO GOOD :D like vanilla cupcakes
- packaging is classy, the rubber nozzle feels a lot like NARS packaging! It is duriable!
- small and compact-- it will travel easily without breaking or taking up too much room
- the names are after cities, very cute!
- It is a doe applicator
- there are ONLY 8 colors :( needs more!
- If you lick your lips a lot, this will become blotchy
- It is wet when first applied! If you don't let it dry completely, you will smear it
- It might be hard to take off at first
> overall, I would recommend this to a friend and would repurchase if not collect the other 6 colors