Review of Revlon ColorStay Makeup by philipjfryxx
Okay, editing this review on 23/03/2013.
My drugstore love. Everything's been said already.
I have my 4th bottle of this, finally a close (80%) match. NC20 = 180 Sand beige.
150 was tooooooooo neutral (24h formula) and quite light. 180 is warmer and bit darker.
* Great MEDIUM buildable coverage (no, not FULL coverage, but with two layers maybe)
* Great LASTING POWER (7.00 - 20.00 = at least 13 hours, I haven't had it on for longer time)
* Nice MATTE finish (okay, maybe too matte for me, looks quite "flat")
* Bad colour range. Okay, a lot of shades, but not enough yellow undertones! DAMN.
* PUMP!!!! Pump pump pump. We need it, Revlon!!!!!!