This foundation is literally a god in a bottle.
- Coverage- build-able, full coverage, skin will barely pick through.
- Finish- matte, but my skin still glows underneath the foundation.
- Skin type- I'd say oily-combination skin, because it's a little bit drying.
- Staying power- literally all day long, if you don't sweat/touch your face that often.
I've been using this foundation for about 5 years now and I don't think I'd ever switch it! I have dealt with awful acne, scaring and terrible skin. My skin is still not the best it can be, but I still use it because it makes me feel secure, I know that when I put it on, it won't come off.
- Very Affordable!
- Accessible- you'll be able to find it in any drugstore.
- Beyond amazing results!
- Lasts all day.
- Covers bad acne scaring and pimples.
- Great for oily greasy skin thanks to its matte finish.
- A little goes a long way- a bottle lasts forever.
- Nice color selection.
- Sometimes, dryness shows through and the skin peels just a tiny bit (really not such a big deal, just apply a good moisturizer first).
- You have to powder afterwards so it won't smear.
- Packaging- has no pump and you need to pour it out, sometimes too much products comes out...
I'm madly in love with Revlon's Colorstay Foundation <3 It's just so amazing, works great for my skin. If you're unsure, go to the drugstore and ask for a sample, it's really worth it. Check out this blog for a color match for your skin undertone! It's awesome, really helped me out: http://goo.gl/QNlTW