Review of Freeman Facial Clay Mask - Mint & Lemon by materialface
Like everyone else below me, I am VERY impressed and 'wow'd' by this mask. This mask is the perfect one among the other freeman masks, which i'm going to try anyways. the lemon & mint one is for oily skin and t-zone, which has me written all over it. unfortunately, only 1 travel sized packet was left at the wal-mart i went to. I am on a hunt to find the full sized bottle. hopefully i wont have a problem finding more.
- dries quickly and doesn't sting like i was expecting it to
- the color is quite pleasant. reminds me of Tiffany blue lol
- the travel sized packet has quite a lot of product in it. I could probably get 4-5 uses out of it. I only applied this in my t-zone and cheeks evenly. my outer cheeks and sides didn't need any.
- the price of these masks are amazing. $3.99 for full bottle, $1.50 for packet
- what made me LOVE this is that I had a white head pimple on my upper lip that was brewing and getting worse, the next morning (today), not only did it shrink, but the redness is GONE. it's completely dried out and in the healing process with the help of nothing else but this mask!!! AMAZING. will be using this as a spot treatment when i need it. Not even my Origins clay mask gets rid of my pimples.
IM. SOLD. and you should be too. if you have an oily t-zone. you NEED this.