Review of Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation by fasab88
I am in love with this foundation for so many reasons. I picked one up in every shade for my kit after I purchased one for myself. The shade ranges are a little skimpy, it could use a few darker shades (it's disappointing).
As for the pros:
- the price is ridiculously cheap for a great formula. It was around $7.
- the container is very convenient. Just squeeze a bit out. It keeps everything clean, controls the amount you deposit at once.
- the coverage is fantastic, a small amount goes a long way. I use about a dime sized amount for full coverage of my entire face.
- it truly lasts ALL day. I put it on in the morning, set it with powder & I stay completely matte all day. There is hardly any oxidizing that's noticeable. It also doesn't separate on my nose like other long-lasting foundations do.
- the shade range lacks a lot of necessary shades. Also, the typical shade names aren't true to the actual shade as it's applied. Darker shades apply lighter on the skin as well. For example, Ivory is quite a dark pink undertone, that's almost leaning towards beige. Thankfully I bought all the shades, so I just mix them together to create a perfect shade.
Overall, it's an awesome foundation with an amazing formula. You can't beat it for the price I don't think.