Review of Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation by krsgarcia
- Packaging: I like the tubed foundation because you have control with how much formula I wish to use.
- Application: The foundation doesn't dry quickly, which means you have the ability to blend.
- Coverage: Your finish look is definitely matte, which is good for those who have oily skin. It also does great with covering acne scars and other imperfections.
- Colour Range: The shade range is very limited.
- Colour Packaging: Perhaps it's just me, but I think the packaging made the foundation appear darker in colour; when you apply it it's a more lighter shade than expected.
- Allergic Reaction: Because of my sensitive skin, I felt irritation/burning during application. I cleansed my face with my cleansing towelettes and found redness & break outs developing.
- Look on photo: This foundation made me look ghostly pale!