Review of eos Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15 by elciexx
I can't really say enough good things about this product. The main reason I switched from Burt's Bees Pomegranate chapstick is because it contains carmine, which is an insect-based product, and I'm so glad I made the switch. I'll give a condensed pro/con list.
• the packaging is adorable and I love the yellow color
• smells like the lemonade girl scout cookies
• tastes delicious and sweet, but not overpowering like summer fruit (I found that after a while summer fruit turned salty on my lips. GROSS! lemon drop doesn't do that)
• SPF! :)
• makes my lips a super nice healthy natural pink color
• leaves them soft & moisturized
• the sphere doesn't fit in jeans pockets, so it's kind of a drag to carry around
• dries after a while, have to keep applying
• a tad bit expensive... but worth it
I'd definitely buy this again!