Review of Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer by tangsueling
this is my HG concealer! i'm an asian with NC30 oily and acne prone skin. so i need a concealer that can cover my blemishes, last through out the day And match my skin tone. Ideally, i should be able to go without foundation after applying this (or just a light dusting of loosepowder). And this concealer has met all my needs. PLUS, it's oil-free and non-comedogenic!
before this i tried-
1) Shu Uemura concealer & stick foundation - not bad coverage n color matched me well. But MUFE's coverage is better. Also i couldnt find anything on the Shu site to say that their products were non-comedogenic.
2) Clinique Even Better concealer & Acne Clearing Solutions concealer-lousy coverage and color couldnt match me.
3) Estee Lauder - same problem as Clinique
4) Laura Mercier - looked cakey and color was a lil too pinky
5) Amazing Cosmetics - similar coverage as MUFE, but color was a lil too pinky n light. Sephora SA also advised that MUFE will suit oily skin better.
6) Physians Formula - seriously, there are only 2 colors! i dont see how anyone can match the colors they offer. the Light yellow was too light,coverage n lasting power not as good as MUFE. also dont like how the concealer comes out with some liquid sometimes.
7) Canmake cover & stretch UV concealer - ok coverage. am using shade 02 which is a bit too peachy.