I'd heard amazing things about this foundation, especially from other dry-skinned girls, like pinkiecharm on youtube. Since my other foundations have been breaking me out lately, I decided to get my hands on a bottle of the Superstay, which turned out to be more difficult than I thought. I had to try about four different drugstores to find the lightest shade, Porcelain Ivory. I finally managed to find it at Walgreens for about $11.
* blends very easily
* hides the pores on my nose
* has a satin finish so it reminds me of the MUFE HD foundation
* doesn't highlight dry skin at all & isn't drying
* has no SPF so it's great for pictures
* available at the drugstore
* medium coverage
* lasts all day
* It's just a little too dark/orange for my skin.
* there's no pump and it's difficult to get foundation out of the bottle
* it's difficult to remove
I lighten this with the Manic Panic white foundation. Unfortunately, mixing this with another foundation takes away the amazing satin finish. If you aren't as pale as I am (MUFE HD 110, Revlon CS Ivory), then this foundation might match your skin better.