Review of NARS Sheer Glow Foundation by xAutumnBabyx
Wow, was I ever missing out not trying this foundation. Its wonderful, the coverage is amazing! Flawless, blendable & makes my skin look radiant & perfect. I was at a NARS counter a few months ago, but it was late & the SA couldn't find the shade Deaville anywhere. I was disappointed because my NARS & MAC counter are 2 hours away & I really wanted to try Sheer Glow out. Anywho I forgot about this foundation & just used my MAC/Estée Lauder & MUFE foundations, but I felt they where lacking something. I purchased this online & used it the same day it arrived- and I haven't stopped using it. I'm going to list all the pro's about this foundation, because there is so many :)
1) it dries fast, yet it's very blendable.
2) covers every imperfection, while still looking natural & not cakey.
3) A little goes a very long way.
4) It works amazingly in sync with every setting powder I own- I swear this foundation makes my powder better.
5) The colour match is perfect.
6) literally makes your skin look airbrushed, even in sunlight/natural daytime light (my other foundations looked awful in daylight) & photographs.
7) doesn't highlight imperfections like dry patches or acne scars.
The only con is the packaging, there should be a pump included- but it's not to big a deal for me. I love this foundation so much, & I'm glad I branched out of my comfort zone. I'm really wanting to try more NARS products after such a great experience.