(If I could I'd give this 4.5 lippies) This maybe my first ever HG! I've had issues with sunscreens for years. I have fair/light skin that's sensitive but also very oily and clog prone on the face.
1) very safe: no chemical sunscreens-only physical. It's biodegradable, free of petroleum, PABA, and parabens. It's also loaded with antioxidants and oil-free.
2) no fragrance
3) sweat/water resistant
4) does not clog pores
5) primer-like effect for oily skin
CONS (all very minor):
1) VERY SLIGHT white tint at first but disappears after another 15 minutes & feels a little tacky to the touch but nothing crazy
2) drier skin may need to moisturize before this
3) Hard to find in stores and a little pricey
Despite a few minor complaints, this is an AMAZING sunscreen. Better than ANY I've ever tried.