Review of Chanel Lift Lumiere Fluid by kailanbabe
After 2 months of daily usage, this is what I think of this foundation.
How I use this:
- Squeeze out a little (pea size) for my entire face, using my fingers, dot it over my face and spread it like how I apply my moisturizer.
- after applying my foundation, I would do my eyes, then use a piece of facial tissue and press/blot my entire face.
- I dont powder my face as I have dry skin.
What I like about this:
- comes with a pump and in a plastic bottle
- medium coverage without feeling heavy on the skin. I hardly need to use any concealer for my acne scars (tho they are not too bad). It evens out my skin tone, covers my dark eye rings, but it does not cover my freckles
- looks & feels good on my skin, very natural, very moisturizing - I have dry skin, those who are oilier might find it a bit too 'moisturizing'
- I put on my foundation at 630am, and remove it usually at 8pm. this foundation LASTS! and it actually looks better over time. On nights out when I remove my make up at 11pm, I still look fresh.
- I work in an air-conditioned environment, but am out in the heat & humidity for about 2 hrs during lunch time, this foundation doesn't melt away. YIPPIE!
- doesnt clog my pores
What I wish would be different:
- a see through bottle so I know how much of the foundation is left
- the price hurts - BUT a little does go a long way!
Would I buy this again:
- YES! and i'm loving this.