Review of Too Faced Chocolate Soleil by glamstep
FIVE reasons to buy this over Hoola:
1. U get 2g more product for an extra $1
2. U get a full size mirror AND pan so u can put ur own fullsize brush in
3. The box doesn't close on itself when opened like Hoola & it doesn't bulk in your makeup bag either
4. Its a tad darker than Hoola so works better for more skin tones & is ideal for summer (I'm an NC25)
5. It smells heavenly-cocoa powder--chocolateee!
And ofcourse its perfectly matte, not an ounce of shimmer/glitter. A true brown, no orange or red undertones. Its finely milled & super soft to the touch so blends evenly. I'm a DS fan, but Rimmel/NYC sunny just didnt do it as natural looking & yes $29 is a bit much but with a pan lasting a yr, its a longer/ better investment than most foundations!