Review of Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara by abfabjeanius
I got this as part of Mally's Secrets set on QVC. Based on the reviews on here, I was curious to try it, and have to say that I am quite pleased.
- Relatively lengthening and volumizing
- Very deep, rich black
- Brush is easy to work with
-Doesn't flake or smudge
- Price is not bad (usually sells for $28 for a package of two)
- Packaging is kind of cheap - after about 2 months of use, the wiper on mine broke off, and I ended up with a huge, globby mess when I pulled the wand out. Luckily, it was almost time to change mascaras, so I didn't mind too much.
- Like all Mally products, it's not readily available in stores, and is sort of a pain to have to order online/pay for shipping every time you need a new mascara.
Hope that helps!