Iconic didn't wow me like I thought it would. I LOVE big, long, fat lashes and this one didn't live up to the hype.
- Liked the fat brush. Similar to Benefit Bad Gal Lash's big wand, though Iconic wasn't as good.
- Lengthens a bit while product is new and still "juicy," but not as much as Benefit Bad Gal Lash.
- Could not curl lashes when I had applied Iconic to lashes. Stuck to lash curler (I do not mean it just left residue; It was sticky (even after allowing time for it to dry) so I had to tug the curler to get it "unstuck" from my lashes! Curling post-application also caused clumping. (I realize you're supposed to curl lashes before, but I like the dramatic bend by curling AFTER mascara application. This is the only mascara I've used that made doing so impossible.)
- A little clumpy in general.
- Dries out quickly. Doesn't last.
- Expensive (around $27 USD at Sephora.) Pricey for the quality. Better than drugstore brands in some ways but DEF. not as good as other higher-end brands that are cheaper to boot.
Will NOT repurchase.