Review of MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream by MaryKate88
My skintype: Asian, yellow undertone, oily.
My skin imperfections: redness, blemishes, uneven skintone, dark circles.
Use: Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream #23 Natural Beige
- Matches my skintone very well
- Gives me a radiant glow without being too oily (I finish it with powder, it won't stay matte all day, but within acceptable range)
- Medium cover, covers my imperfections and dark circles well in 1 layer
- easy to put on the skin, texture is smooth, not too dry and heavy
- Doesn't feel heavy on my skin and lasts all day on my skin
- SPF 42/PA+++
- comes in a hygienic packaging
- different shades to choose from
- very good price/quality ratio
--> Really improves my imperfections, my blemishes are soothed and visibly reduced, my skincolour is more bright and even, and my skin feels very soft.
- If you have oily skin like me, you need to finish this BB cream with powder and later in the day another touch up with powder is required
- can make your skin look cakey if you apply a bit too much
This is my first try at BB cream and after extensive research I decided to go with either Skin79 Hot Orange or this Missha BB cream. I decided to go with this one because there is a medium shade avaiable. And I must say that I'm very content with this product and started wondering why I never considered using BB cream earlier while I was aware of the hype, this BB cream really improves my skin and I've implemented BB cream in my daily skin care routine!