Review of TheBalm Sexy Mama by RainbowsUnicornsAndHGfdn
Click "continued" for photos.
- soft, smooth application
- finely milled
- never looks powdery
- truly translucent, deposits no color at all
- extremely effective at mattifying: one brush stroke on a grease face (me at 3pm), all traces of shine are replaced with a sheer, natural matte look (as opposed to thick & monotone)
- results last for hours and hours. I've never had to touch up with this twice in one day
- cute, cardboard packaging that holds up impressively well. I've had mine for 10 months and carry it in my purse almost daily, the corners are still perfectly perpendicular
- the small, flat, light packaging fits snugly in any makeup bag (compared to your average bulky, round, thick compact).
- kinda pricey, but I guess that can be justified with how little is needed for each application.
- thoughtfully-designed packaging, pretty-looking, and most important of all, it works.