Boots No7 Lifting & Firming Day Creme

4.3

Aqua/Water/Eau (Water), Glycerin, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit (Shea Butter), Polyglyceryl 3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethiconol

on 2/18/2015 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Wonderful day time moisturizer! It is smooth and creamy and absorbs into the skin very nicely.

For reference, I wouldn't say that I have mature skin; however, it is not what it used to be. I have 3 lines (not fine, but not deep yet) on my forehead, and some fine lines around my eyes. I have combination skin, normal in the cheek and forehead area, oily in the TZone. I have melasma on both of my cheeks that resulted from sun exposure when I was pregnant. As well as red marks from blemishes from when I was a teenager.

This moisturizer fits the bill for what I need for my skin, and it does visibly make my skin look brighter after application. I apply this after my serum (Obaji Vitamin C) and absorbs well into my skin, getting it ready for my primer and makeup application. I would say that it keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day, without an over production of oil in my TZone.

The price tag for this is definitely a lot less than what I have paid in the past for a moisturizer. I feel like for the price of the product and the results I get, you're getting a pretty good bargain for your money... I do use this in conjunction with the night time cream.

on 3/11/2013 10:32:00 AM

This is great for dry skin, It would be WAY to heavy in my opinion for oily skin, Maybe normal skin in winter would be ok but may even be to heavy then as well. I have DRY skin ALL YEAR, So this works great for me does work well with the Protect and Perfect Serum and it has a decent SPF so all in all I love this cream. My bottle says Lift and Luminate, not sure if this is the same one but I think it is. My skin is brighter and prettier in my opinion while using this. I have slight breakouts around my time of month and this doesn't make it worse at all. And the price is decent compared to other brands $20 can't beat that. If you have dry or mature skin this would be great for you.

on 9/17/2011 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Bought this cream in England and will re-purchase it here. It is definitely for dry, mature skin, and for that it is wonderful. I don't use it on my nose, as anything too heavy there will cause clogged pores. It is great for the rest of the face.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

As a former Boots Beauty Advisor I can give a fairly accurate review and I must say that I've tried all the moisturizers in the Boots No7 line with the intention of switching it up constantly as to prevent my skin becoming immune to the active ingredients in each. So I've switched between Protect&Perfect cream and Lifting&Firming and so far I am satisfied with the latter because it enables smooth makeup application and contains SPF, also a plus. The price point is a little much for my frugal self, but I guess it's pretty affordable when compared to other brands. Give it a try!

on 2/5/2010 8:35:00 PM

For $20, I wasn't expecting miracles, but I am very happy with this product. The fine lines around my eyes are gone and I don't have to use an extra wrinkle cream. Not too heavy for my skin, but rich enough so I can use it as a night cream too. I like this much better than some expensive creams I've tried.

on 9/4/2007 7:29:00 PM

This didn't work for me.Too sticky,never sinks.I think I got the wrong product,this is for mature and dry skin.
Gave it to my Mom and will see.
I guess I have to try another product,too bad Target won't take'em back...

on 7/1/2007 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Hmmm. Where to start on this one: I took one lippie off for having sunscreen. I happen to be one of those folks who doesn't like layering different sunscreens. It just seens to wreak havoc with my skin when I do. If they could make one with and one without that'd be great, and with the one that does have it , it needs to be at least 15. Ok, aside from that only negative, I love the fact that it has shea butter relatively near the top of the ingredient list. Shea butter is a natural moisturizer and for me, it seems to prevent dehydration. I can't say it truly lifts and firms (only plastics will do that!), but my skin just seems to feel better all around. It does not make my 44 yo dry sensistive skin shine midday like some other more expensive moisturizers. The price point is also great, $20/US. Overall, I am satisfied.

Popular Moisturizers