July 26, 2014 | 1033 users online

Moisturizers - Boots - No7 Lifting & Firming Day Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by vickster524

This is great for dry skin, It would be WAY to heavy in my opinion for oily skin, Maybe normal skin in winter would be ok but may even be to heavy then as well. I have DRY skin ALL YEAR, So this works great for me does work well with the Protect and Perfect Serum and it has a decent SPF so all in all I love this cream. My bottle says Lift and Luminate, not sure if this is the same one but I think it is. My skin is brighter and prettier in my opinion while using this. I have slight breakouts around my time of month and this doesn't make it worse at all. And the price is decent compared to other brands $20 can't beat that. If you have dry or mature skin this would be great for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Floradanica

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Bought this cream in England and will re-purchase it here. It is definitely for dry, mature skin, and for that it is wonderful. I don't use it on my nose, as anything too heavy there will cause clogged pores. It is great for the rest of the face.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2011 3:00:00 AM More reviews by MyrnaRivera86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As a former Boots Beauty Advisor I can give a fairly accurate review and I must say that I've tried all the moisturizers in the Boots No7 line with the intention of switching it up constantly as to prevent my skin becoming immune to the active ingredients in each. So I've switched between Protect&Perfect cream and Lifting&Firming and so far I am satisfied with the latter because it enables smooth makeup application and contains SPF, also a plus. The price point is a little much for my frugal self, but I guess it's pretty affordable when compared to other brands. Give it a try!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by lauramar

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For $20, I wasn't expecting miracles, but I am very happy with this product. The fine lines around my eyes are gone and I don't have to use an extra wrinkle cream. Not too heavy for my skin, but rich enough so I can use it as a night cream too. I like this much better than some expensive creams I've tried.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2007 7:29:00 PM More reviews by mirabell

This didn't work for me.Too sticky,never sinks.I think I got the wrong product,this is for mature and dry skin.
Gave it to my Mom and will see.
I guess I have to try another product,too bad Target won't take'em back...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2007 9:53:00 PM More reviews by onitacy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Hmmm. Where to start on this one: I took one lippie off for having sunscreen. I happen to be one of those folks who doesn't like layering different sunscreens. It just seens to wreak havoc with my skin when I do. If they could make one with and one without that'd be great, and with the one that does have it , it needs to be at least 15. Ok, aside from that only negative, I love the fact that it has shea butter relatively near the top of the ingredient list. Shea butter is a natural moisturizer and for me, it seems to prevent dehydration. I can't say it truly lifts and firms (only plastics will do that!), but my skin just seems to feel better all around. It does not make my 44 yo dry sensistive skin shine midday like some other more expensive moisturizers. The price point is also great, $20/US. Overall, I am satisfied.