July 22, 2014 | 2194 users online

Treatments (Face) - Johnson & Johnson - Medicated Penaten Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by 8cookie

It is also great for rosacea.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by Einram

I use this cream for every type of skin irritation. It works great for rashes, burns, pimples, or to heal cuts and scrapes. My mom used it on me and my siblings since we were babies so I have always had a container of this around. I now use it on my three boys, as a diaper cream and for all the weird little rashes they get! Packaging is not so good, the lid always comes off. One time I bought it in a tube like container which was better but it wasn't the exact same formulation but still worked well.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 2:24:00 AM More reviews by ECLion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is probably the weirdest beauty secret I've ever heard, but it really works. I have dry, sensitive facial skin and this is my SOS-night cream for when all else fails. It seems to put moisture in where I need it and literally suck the moisture OUT of blemishes -including cysts. I wake up in the morning with a moisturized face and little dried marks where zits used to be. The biggest con is that it's ugly -this is not a cream that soaks into your skin. It is an extremely heavy moisturizer that stays white and can rub off on pillows, bedsheets, and clothes. It's also not super natural, and I cringe a little thinking what my face is absorbing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 4:41:00 AM More reviews by tinybucket

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This really surprised me in a good way. I've had it in my drawer for ages and decided to use it as an emergency product for these weird spots i get on my cheek occasionally. I have sensitive skin and instead of a breakout my skin gets red, itchy and is a bit swollen and very dry around that area. there is nothing that can soothe it except for this stuff. It is very white and will make dry skin very visible so yes, only really wearable at night but will do a good job.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by nnn3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this cream.It has a nice smell and moisturizes my face very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 10:52:00 PM More reviews by shorty51896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love PENATEN !!! Recently after using nair on my legs and got a 2nd degree burn i used penaten and it healed without getting infected or anything. I use it on overnight, as a hydrating mask and on my lips. Truly my go to product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2010 4:08:00 PM More reviews by MaxFun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this or everything. As a mask, spot treatment, for dryness on my face or rest of the body, after shaving to calm the skin. It's a miracle what this can do. Best for rough lips. I put it on during the night and in the morning they're supersoft again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2009 5:14:00 AM More reviews by olga_thes

if you want to get rid if pimples, this is the safest cream you can use!Furthermore,I have read that lots of women use diaper rash creams as night creams. I don't know if it has anti aging properties, but it is regarded as more trustworthy than other moisturizers/night creams.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2008 8:36:00 PM More reviews by searchanddestroy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I get heat rash through out the summer and was told years ago to use diaper rash cream, which I did and worked well. Recently I have been getting heat rash on my stomach, between my boobs and chest. Picked up this product and WOW, worked like a charm. I read more about zinc and heard it could be used as pimple cream, and what do you know it works very, very well.
Quit wasting your money on acne products and grab a tin of this, you will not be disappointed. The packaging is ho-hum, the lid seems very loose. So if you travel be sure to put it into a ziploc bag. Other than that, wonderful product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2007 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Apryl47

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been buying this for years. Not for my kids, as I don't have any, but for myself. As already stated by the people below me, it works great on zits. I've also found it to be great for when you shave/wax your bikini line. It really soothes the bumps and acts as a protective barrier between your skin and clothing...

I'm surprised more people do not know about this.