April 19, 2014 | 1836 users online

Foundations - L'Oreal - LOreal AGE PERFECT SKIN SUPPORTING HYDRATING

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by mophelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tryed this foundation it is def a full coverage makeup, and makes your skin look like a china doll, however every color I have tryed made my skin look pasty and pale, every time I wear it people ask me am I sick........ The formula is really thick, yet for some reason it drys out my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by birdlover

I purchased the L'oreal "True Match Foundation" and was very impressed. It went on smoothly and had a blend-able consistency. My skin is pale and foundations often look orange, but this product was true to the name "True Match". It has good coverage, but isn't oily or heavy. Also, it didn't make me break out. I'm already on my second bottle, and plan to continue to purchase it in the future. It's only about $8, but gives you $40 coverage. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for the perfect foundation at the perfect price.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by KlaXYZ

I personally recommend this foundation to younger people. I love the coverage and it lasts about 4-5 hours .

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by nlovewitmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I cannot say enough about loreal foundations i think there all good and i think they are good for aging skin, unfortunately mine isnt what it was ten years ago but with the right moisturizer and this foundation, nobody guesses i have a 20 year old daughter, the only complaint i would give it would be the colors, some are just too light, but i have learned a trick adding a little bronzer with it and i get the prettiest glow, try it you will like it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2010 11:47:00 AM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This gives great coverage and feels light and airy on the skin. very moisturizing and my skin seems to love it. Very little I have to do afterwards. Just a light dusting of powder to set, very little bronzer and blush and my face is done. Even though I have moved on to Chanel foundations I will still use this up. I would rebuy if the Chanel foundations start to disappoint.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by barbedwirekisses

Great texture. Goes on smoothly and as lightly as you want it. Build-able for more coverage. Brightens without looking too light. Skin looks soft, not cakey, like real skin, only smoother.

Perfect, except it doesn't do anything to control oil.

I've already gone through 2 jars and am going to buy a 3rd, but I'm not seeing it stocked anywhere in b&m stores, only online.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Baiju

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good product. Nude beige fits my NC25 skin. Medium coverage. Creamy and smooth. Not cakey at all. Hydrating and gives a radiant finish (not matte)

The only down side: does not stay long and gets greasy after 3-4 hours. Not for oily skin girls

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 11:52:00 AM More reviews by SunDerella

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Thanks to makeup alley, after much trial and error, have found my HG foundation. It was a very long journey to get here. The texture, coverage and hydration for this foundation is amazing for me. I have Rosacea and some age spots and this stuff just fixes it all.

I would be mortified if they ever discontinue this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by caseyfa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Gosh, I really like this product so far. I have been on a quest for a new HQ foundation now that I have turned (gasp) 45 and have all sorts of issues with my skin besides aging, including melasma, acne and shininess. I need coverage without cakiness that looks natural. I have been using Merle Norman Luxivia in Soft Bisque, but frankly, it can look to caked on by the time I got the coverage I needed for the melasma. I did like it for the shininess coverage, and the color was great, but it was lacking 'luminescense'. So I was reading an article on the top 5 foundations for older skin, and this one was on the list. I chose the Natural Beige color and applied it with the brush applicator over primed skin, generously heaping it where I need it. I then set it with CoverBlend Anti-Aging Finishing Powder. It looks fabulous! My skin actually looks younger. Instead of looking like older skin with lots of makeup on, my skin looks younger with a moderate amount of makeup on. I know that sounds weird, but it's a good thing! My melasma is decently covered, and nothing looks cakey at all. I guess the light reflecting properties of this plus the moisturizers really do work. I will update as it wears throughout the day, but so far I am very pleased!

I'm updating this to a 5 star!! I've been using it for almost a week now, and I absolutely love it. My skin looks fabulous and a male neighbor guessed I was 10 years younger than I actually am. It stays put on my face and doesn't transfer. The only thing that happens is a slight sheen in my T Zone that I need to blot a couple of times a day, but that is a small price to pay for such a fabulous product at such a great price. I'd chuck my Chanel foundations right in the trash if I hadn't spent so much money on them.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2009 1:23:00 AM More reviews by dbmiller

Sometimes I have these moments of incredible stupidity. I have kept all liquid and creme foundations away from my face for 5 years now. As a disclaimer, I am not one of those freaky people who use mineral makeup for it's all natural-ness, even though that is a plus, even though I don't entirely buy it. The reason why I don't use liquids or cremes is because they all have looked atrocious on my very dry, but not really sensitive skin. So, like I said, I, like another reviewer on here, had my moment of stupidity, and had to make sure there wasn't anything I was missing in cremes. This one sounded so perfect for me. Even though I am kinda young, I spend a lot of time in the sun and I like to use anti-aging products for preventative purposes. My skin is also very dry, like I said before, so I thought this really may be for me. WRONG! I don't know why but this went on so streaky and strange and wouldn't cover anything no matter how I applied it (with a brush and with my finger and a combination of the two). Granted, I did choose a shade that was WAY too light. Suddenly, all the horrific memories of liquid makeup came rushing back. I'm not sure whether to just return it or keep trying to find a good shade. I'm leaning towards just cutting my losses, though.