April 23, 2014 | 1118 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by quiksilvababe

WAY too sticky for me. but the scent (chocolate) drives my husband wild and uhh--puts him in the mood, no joke. so ladies, go get it! the shimmer and shine from it is top notch but god damn is it way too sticky.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

I probably won't lie if I say these were the worst glosses I have ever bought!

I got hooked on the promotion and I generally don't mind having an extra lipgloss in my kit, but these were so disappointing.

Texture: texture felt quite tacky and weird. By weird I mean - the gloss would drag along to the tube like saliva and feel even weirder on the lips. Whenever I would press my lips together - the gloss was just clumping together creating a bit fat mess!

Smell: I quite liked the smell actually.

Result: couldn't even use it twice. I was stupid enough to purchase two of these and both had such a crazy formulation! I had to toss them right away and it is upsetting because I really wanted to love them and use them, they looked and smelled nice. But texture just killed it!

Don't recommend these to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pros: gives a beautiful luxurious shine, leaves a sweet kissable taste to your lips, and I love the packaging.

Cons: Can be very sticky, doesn't last long or moisturize very well, chunky glitter, and the price is overrated.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by CelineVipe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Its my favourite lip gloss! It tastes very sweet, almost like cotton candy and does what a lip gloss does! Its very sticky though, wish that vs would come out with the chap stick sort

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Sssunshine03

My favorite lip gloss. Has incredible staying power and taste phenomenal .

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2013 11:39:00 PM More reviews by keekee713

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I used to have soooo many of these glosses. Like others said, they were a bit sticky, but I got used to it. I would have to say that my favorite flavor of them all was "puddin pie" it was pink but tasted just like a chocolate pudding pie. I also liked "candy baby", it was shear & didn't have any glitter. I still have a lot, but I did give some to family & they loved them, even my aunt who never wears makeup fell in love with one of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by msroro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this brand of lip gloss. I use it everyday and it keeps my lips really Sometimes before i but this gloss on I use my toothbrush to rub away all of the dead skin then put the lip gloss on and keeps my lips really smooth for the majority of the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Have this in minty kiss, is super shiny and lasts 2-3 hours if I don't eat or drink its as squeeze tube and has a slanted tip I love it

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by elkelangley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love these lipglosses. I've had several colors, and I looove them. They are sticky though, but I personally don't mind that. My current favorite is Grapefruit Blast, and I like Strawberry Fizz too.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by alg208

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

these are average lip glosses. not very pigmented, but do provide shine. they can be a bit sticky. but they come in all different colors and flavors which i like.