September 23, 2014 | 1840 users online

Liquid - Bobbi Brown - Luminous Moisturizing Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Bunnyblues22

I really wanted to love this foundation, but I can't. I used to wear Bobbi a long time ago and was wanting to dive into it again. I thought "why not try this foundation to give me a pretty and luminous glow"? This is more like a tinted moisturizer...the coverage is next to nothing on me. By the time I get to work, I feel like it has already slid off of my face. It makes my skin look oily all over and definitely NOT luminous; and I have normal to dry combination skin. It feels a little strange on my skin, too......I'm just mad that I spent too much money on this foundation when I can get a much better look with a Revlon foundation that costs $14.00.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by redshift

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this. And I do like the way it feels on my skin. But, it doesn't last and the color oxidizes like nobody's business. The MA at the store told me the foundation oxidizes and the company is redoing all the colors. The MA who I "spoke" to online told me the colors are true and do not oxidize. They do. I was also sold this as a full coverage foundation but its not. I will not repurchase nor will I even finish this bottle.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by twastew72

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

wow... I do not like this foundation. the color looked ok in the store, with their mirror, lighting and sales associate applying it for me. at home, it's waaaay to dark, way to yellow, and there's nothing luminous about it. I would expect more from bobbi brown. i'm going to try to return it, or if nothing else, exchange it for another color

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Bekmar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation made me break out :/ I turned really oily after three hours (Even with setting powder) . I figured I should try a more moisturizing foundation since it's getting chilly here in Prague.. Um no lol. I should have stuck with my nars sheer glow .

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Mrscook

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very dry, very sensitive skin. I found tat this foundation stayed sticky and seemed to sit on top of my skin all day causing irritation and discomfort. Disappointing.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Nataliao8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my face is normal skin, and i find this foundation is good coverage but leaves me very shiny after about half an hour after wearing it and it looks horrendous in photos, the colour was matched to my skin colour and was the perfect shade, but in photos my face looks rediculasly pale and shiny, i find on a night out i have to physically cake myself in an anti shine powder i may aswell not have any of this very expensive makeup on. won't be purchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by DamenesGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been wearing this foundation for a couple of years now, I used to have really dry skin but this seems to have changed of late. If you have dry skin it is perfect as it is very moisturising and leaves your face with a dewey glow.

Coverage is light to medium I would say, my skin is also fair with pink undertones and I only really apply this on the problem areas. I am fortunate enough to not really suffer from spots credit this to my mum only letting me drink water as a child!) so I apply this to my nose and chin areas with a light touch to my lower back cheek area.

Bobbi Brown has always been my foundation of choice and the colour matches me perfectly, I wear porcelain.

Packaging is fine put I think but I would prefer a pump action lid with this, before I use I shake the bottle and take my foundation brush and I basically use what has been left behind in the lid so for me a little goes a long way.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Yasmin116

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I find this to be a pretty average foundation. I have been wearing this with the BB foundation stick for many years... Although i cant think why.... Maybe my skin has changed over time, as I do remember once liking this very much. Anyway, this foundation seems to have a light coverage while providing a nondescript finish on my skin... Certainly not luminous or hydrating... More like someone had coloured my skin in. It seems ok on application but seems to disappear or wear off after only a few hours. Shade wise, I am of Asian complexion, somewhere between a Mac NC45 and NC42, Mac C6, or Tom Ford Praline. The BB MUAs match me to Shade 6 (Golden), which is perfect at first but then oxidises on me to a coppery orange. I've since discovered that shade 5.5 (warm honey) which is slightly light on application but then warms up, to be a better match, with the right amount of yellow in it for my skin. It has a thinnish texture and applies best with a paddle brush. Bottle without a pump is a pain. Overall, I don't think there is anything special about this foundation which doesn't do much for my generally dry, older skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by FrizzBgone

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

The foundation looked nice initially on my skin and it didn't dry it out; however, it doesn't last at all. Within no time it looked like I didn't have anything on.

I also don't like the packaging. It should come with a pump.

Very disappointed in this foundation. Would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by marmaladecat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I normally use Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation which I love, but when it ran out I decided to try this one. Bad move! It gave my skin a really greasy, oily appearance and it didn't apply smoothly at all-it pilled up somewhat. The colour match was slightly off, a little too yellow (I got matched up at the Bobbi Brown counter.) To top it off, this foundation also broke me out. Really disappointed!