December 22, 2014 | 1746 users online

Treatments (Face) - L'Occitane - Immortelle Brightening Serum

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I honestly did not notice any brightening effect with this product. It is expensive and seems to contain a lot of filler ingredients. I think there are many more effective vitamin c serums that brighten and offer other anti-aging benefits. This serum does not offer any other anti-aging benefits. The packaging, however, is ridiculously adorable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would not but this for myself, because I don't need it, but I would buy it for my mother if she promised she'd use it. This smells AMAZING. Like fresh green, cucumbery flower water. The smell is intoxication. I used a sample of this today under my sunscreen and it felt so slick and cool and lovely going on and just, oh, the smell! I wish there were a perfume or deodorant that smelled like this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2012 8:25:00 AM More reviews by cdias16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Have been using it morning and night for the past two weeks and i definitely notice a difference. The darker spots have reduced quite a bit. Also if you use this product along with facials/microdermabrasions you will notice more of a difference. Its light enough to wear during the day and doesn't feel oily
The only complaint i have is the bottle itself. The dropper barely works. I don't even bother with it anymore so I just pour it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by AudreyNgo

Actually, its name is Immortelle Brightening Essence. This essence extra solution to brighten skin and its main purpose is not a moisture.I a set of Clinique daily skincare #4 but it is not much benefits. Therefore, I use L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Essence before my Clinique moisture. A beautiful combination! ^^

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by ceila

Did absolutely nothing to my skin, used it along with the foaming cleanser .. No brightening effect whatsoever and it did not moisturize at all , a 5 bucks cream could've done better .. Waste of money :) u may just like the aromatic smell and the ellegance of the package and that's all

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 5:49:00 AM More reviews by ivyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been using this over a week and turns out really good. My face is more brighten and radiant. Can't tell whether it reduces any dark spots as yet.

The texture is like clear runny gel. It's easily absorb to the skin. No strong fragance.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 7:52:00 AM More reviews by wujen

I bought this recently along with the Immortelle Brightening Moisturiser. I love it. It's light, smells very refreshing, absorbs immediately into your skin, and works like a charm along with the moisturiser. I've noticed visible results upon first use and my skin continues to look more radiant and even.
There's really nothing more to add than what's already been said from the other reviews. For me, seeing is believing, and this little baby has proved to to me it's worth.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by MN2010

I had high hopes for this product. I used it religiously to see effects and just ended up getting a bad breakout and very red skin. I do not think it is worth the money as I have tried "brightening" oils from other brands that are a lot cheaper.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by CharismaSL

I found the Brightening Essence to be a waste of money. It did not brighten at all and I went through 1.5 bottles of this after which I just gave up and threw the rest away. The consistency is gel-like but I found it sticky once on my skin. I like the smell of this product but that's about it. Not repurchasing. It is $70 Cdn before taxes.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by qoo77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not sure what this does for me. Doesn't moisturize, doesn't fade spots or scars and doesn't improve my skin texture. Weird dry oil that sits on my skin instead of absorbing. Deciding now whether to bin it.