July 31, 2014 | 1375 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - Blush in Nectar

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Mriyanti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this blush. this is my holy grail blush. I have a couple of bobbi brown blushes and by far i love this one much much more. I lost this blush before and i immediately bought again.
it is beautiful. i love matte blushes and this is perfect. i have nc 30 complexion and this blush give me more pinky peach blush in my face. the sort of blush when i have been too long under the sun and been smack by the wind but in the very nice way. i love this blush so much. and will continue purchase it

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 9:45:00 AM More reviews by marisaew1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have test-driven this blush twice now, both times using the BB blush brush. I love it and plan to buy ASAP. I'm nc20, green eyes, brown hair, and it gives a perfect flush.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by sarahfeeni

This another fantastic blush by BB. Its hard to describe the color though. It is definitely a peachy pink but looks very natural on the skin. As one other reviewer stated, it almost has a mauve appearance in certain light on certain days. While the color is very pigmented it is not bright. This is not bright like some of her other blushes (coral pink, coral, pale pink etc....). This is almost like an inbetween of NARS Amour and NARS orgams sans shimmer/glitter.

It strikes me as a universally flattering color. I happen to be moderately tan (NC 30-35), warm toned with yellow and red undertones. Blond hair blue eyes. This gives me a very natural flush. There are a variety of lipsticks and glosses that look great with it depending on what color you want to pull more strongly from the blush. BB lipgloss in Pink Blossom looks great, Revlon lip butter in peach parfait is gorgeous, her new sheer lip colors have many that look amazing as well. Tutu, ballet pink being two of them.

I took off one lippie since its not the most exciting blush but its a very, very pretty color that I love to wear when I want a subtle, natural flush of color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by errlinna

My face is pale and this colour does make me look more fresh. I use it a quite bit only and brights up inmediately my face. Would love love love to buy this colour again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Deep matte peachy pink blush that gives a believable flush on my skin, and I don't need a lot of product to get noticeable color payoff. If you like Bobbi Brown's "Pale Pink" blush, give this one a try because I consider it the peach alternative. Bobbi Brown's powder blushes have the perfect smooth texture and they truly appear to melt into the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Melavigne

Nectar did not give me a "pop" but rather gave me a nice flushed look. I m a no.2 for Dior Forever foundation. I used to prefer peachy nude color as I was tan before but recently due to the colder weather, I found myself using more of Nectar as it looks as if im blushing rather than having put colors on my cheek.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by MakeMeUp19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a very pretty peachy-pink color but if you're fair like me (Clinique Alabaster) then all you need to do is tab your brush ONCE into the pan and lightly brush it on your cheeks. I will get much more use out of this in summer because it makes me look like I have a summer glow! I cannot explain how much I love it!! I've gotten to the point where I look forward to putting it on in the morning! I have oily skin and I go to school so I'm constantly rubbing my face out of frustration and at the end of the day I can still noticeably see it! I don't even use a primer or set it! Bobbi Brown has really been impressing me so much I may even buy the shimmer brick to match this blush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is beautiful! On my NW40 skin, it's a healthy pop of pink that helps to brighten up my entire face. It is rather expensive for a blush, but it is the most versatile blush in my collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by mylychee

The color for this is gorgeous. It's a blend of some pink/mauve/coral. I don't know how to describe it but it gave my fair skin a healthy flush. Wish it was bigger for the price. It's a nice color and gave my skin a rosy glow. The color lasts at least 6 hours during the day. The compact for BB is a bit plain looking and doesn't include a brush so that's my complaint.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by violetmist

My go-to blush. It is a peachy pink that looks totally natural with my fair neutral complexion. This blends in with every lip colour, eye colour and season. It isn't my only blush but it is the one I can count on every time. I consider it an evolution of Nars Orgasm because it has the same pink/peach balance but without shimmer and it has much more colour pay off.