December 22, 2014 | 1689 users online

Conditioner - Clairol - Herbal Essences None of Your Frizziness Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2014 1:58:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I actually was pleasantly surprised by this one. I would get compliments on the smell of my hair when ever I would pass by someone or even if there was a breeze in the air. Always exciting.
It did not have any affect on the frizz in my hair but it did make it soft and smell great all day. Which I think is a huge plus. Why choose a scent if it doesn't even last.
I did have to use a clarifying shampoo at least once a week when using this because it did feel like it would build up a residue on my hair and scalp. But a deep clean is always refreshing anyway.
I can no longer find this one which is a shame because this and the self targeting one they had are the only ones I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by ladysonoma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I gotta say that this stuff smells amazingly mandarin and so clean. I just love it! And wow, my hair is sooo smooth! I honestly wonder if this could dry my hair out if I use it too much, though, because it does have some citrus in it. However, I wonder if the citrus is supposed to be in lieu of short chain alcohols, of which I didn't see any on this conditioner.

I should note that I've been using conditioners to wash, and shampooing with Bawang - a hugely popular ginseng shampoo from China -two-three times per week. I don't know how this conditioners works with the None of Your Frizziness shampoo. For me, shampoos are too drying, but this conditioner on its own is superb! I'm very thick, wavy hair type.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2013 2:12:00 AM More reviews by chrissyislame

When I need to buy more shampoo and conditioner, I take the time to find reviews on some I plan on trying. I did for these both and found wonderful reviews mostly. I never really liked Herbal Essences because the smell of their shampoo and conditioners were really over powering for me and just never seemed to live up to their calms.
Before this I used Avon Advanced Techniques Frizz Control, which did amazing things to my hair and I loved it. I thought this could be a drug store dupe so I decided to try it out.
The first time I used it I actually did like it. My hair was soft and silky and though it was still kind of frizzy, I still had a good vibe about it. I used them both for over two months and my hair just became worse each time. It became very dry and way more frizzy than it usually is. I don't think I'll be trying any of their products any time soon. :\

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This conditioner made my curls really soft and smooth; however, I avoid putting too much on my scalp because it feels greasy if I do. The smell is great and the packaging is cute! Because it's inexpensive, I would recommend trying this product. I finished up the bottle and I'm likely to buy another one!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by aljeca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my #1 favourite conditioner, and has been since the first time I tried it. I love how thick it is, love the smell, and it definitely helps control the frizz in my hair. I find other conditioners leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed down, but this one doesn't have that effect. It's more difficult to find in stores than other conditioners but I'll drive to a second store if need be to purchase this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by makeupdiva23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is ok. The orange coloring in it is very annoying and will stain your shower curtain if you are not careful. Smells good and moisturizes ok.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2011 7:16:00 AM More reviews by crystaltam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was disappointed, didn't make and difference to my hair :(

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Wolfloverii

Well, the first time I used this, I swear it made my hair frizzier. I do have smooth hair but with flyaways. In the shower, it smells okay, and it is thick. It detangles hair and when washed out leaves a silky feel. After that, when it dried, it wasn't great. After more uses, it became okay. Still a lot of flyaways, but my hair is soft. I recommend hydralicious.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2010 10:50:00 AM More reviews by RavenBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a major find! I would have never looked at this conditioner had it not been for the reviews at Drugstore.Com. Those reviews initially led me to the leave in hair cream, and now the matching conditioner. I was so impressed with the leave in hair cream that I just had to try the conditioner, and I am so glad I did! I have a very long mane of frizzy, naturally curly hair that sucks up product like a sponge. I have tried tons of well known conditioners over the years, but this one may be the best yet (and that's saying a lot if you knew how many I've tried).

I can't believe how dirt cheap this line is! The conditioner instantly smooths out my hair, and makes it feel like silk. I'm also surprised at how little I need to work through my ultra thick hair (I usually need tons of conditioner). This stuff detangles and smooths like a dream. You can feel the difference even in the shower when you are running it through your hair. This left me with springy, bouncy, frizz free curls, and no itchiness either, as I have very sensitive skin. I use Garnier's Fructus Fortifying Shampoo for Dry, Damaged Hair (a shampoo that actually lathers like crazy the first time no matter how much product I use in my hair, AND leaves my hair perfectly primed for the rest of my routine). The leave in cream from this line is key for me. The conditioner and leave in cream work in perfect harmony together (and best of all no strong perfume scent to give me migraines all day long). No more Kerastase for me unless they want to provide me with a really good pain killer for the strong, fragrance induced headaches! This is an amazing conditioner if you have very dry and porous hair like mine. I will die if they discontinue this! Love love love!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by settodestruct

This conditioner isn't bad. I've used it about 4 times with the shampoo. But it isn't great. I have thick, dry hair and this doesn't leave your hair frizzless. I live in Florida though so maybe that's impossible.