October 25, 2014 | 1793 users online

Treatments (Face) - Makari Beauty Lightening Milk

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Alleviate

Hi, so I'm of Pakistani origin however I am light skinned. I suffer from the usual; uneven skin tone on the knees, elbows and dare I say it... lower lower ahem back. Sorry! I started using this on my back however it broke me out. I used this everyday for a week until I could use no more, due to painful spots occurred by the cream. I was so so surprised to find that although this had caused a breakout, it left my skin at least three shades lighter, matching my legs! So I shelved it for a year. The spots disappeared pretty much soon after I stopped using the cream.
I have some stretchmarks on my lower... back and I thought 'would makari help?' So I brought the product back out from the dusty shelf and mixed the cream with my palmers oil. Only a tad of the cream though. I did this twice in once week and my stretchmarkd are much less noticeable. It's the only product that has ever worked wonders for me.

Warning: do not and I repeat - do NOT use this on the face or neck. You will break out. I wouldn't even take the risk. This product is extremely strong. Mix it with a moisturiser before use. About half a tea spoon of makari.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by sollison

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using Makari products for over five years and they have worked wonderfully for most of that time. However, I have just finished two bottles of Body Milk, along with taking the Oralight supplements, and my problem areas have not lightened at all! I believe that the company has reformulated their products, and now they no longer work. I have written product feedback to them, so hopefully they will listen. I am very disappointed that I have spent good money on products that no longer work. I don't want to go back to HQ based products, so I will be searching for an alternative.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by hentaisweetie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got excited when I read all the good reviews about his product along with the fact that is was made for people of color. They said their Whitening Milk was their best product so after so many other lighteners failed me I bought a sample size that they said typically shows results in 4 weeks at the most. No change. Then it said in a few cases it could take about 3 months to start seeing results so I bought another sample before the first ran out. It's been over 4 months so far and even when I look at my test spot up close there is not the slightest change AT ALL. I'm just glad I didn't spend my money on the full bottle, would have been a waste of $50.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 4:27:00 AM More reviews by sandralegolie

this product really works!!!been struggling wth melasma for almost 6 yrs,used a lot of lightning products before this one,so much so that i just gave up,did,nt really expect much frm this product,been using it now for 6wks,and ive really seen a dramatic difference the dark spots on my forehead are totally gone,still have a few spots on my upper cheeks,will continue to use this

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2008 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Indigo7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Overzealous exfoliation left darkened, weird streaky areas on my upper arms. Nothing too noticable, but enough to annoy me. A friend told me about this product, saying it was not meant to "whiten", just even the skin out. That was important to me - I inherited a nice amber hue from the ancestors : )

So I plunked down the thirty bucks, expecting crap.
To my surprise, this completely erased those marks WITHOUT lightening the rest of my skin.It seems to actually enhance the richness of my skin color. The smell is rose-ish with other floral notes.

I do not think this product lightens: at least not on me, but everyone is different. It evens skin tone and enhances dark beauty which has always been there.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2006 9:27:00 PM More reviews by LibraryD

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful product ... it is primarily for darker skin tones (African-American, etc.), but I have found that it works great for any skin tone that has unevenness or hyperpigmentation. I am a caucasian and have some discoloration -- mild redness, freckles/spots (from my sun worshipping days), etc. and I have found that it works very well for these types of skin issues -- no matter the skin coloration. I only wish that I could find it easier, but it is available online at the Makari website (along with their other products). It takes a while for the achieve results, but it is worth the wait.

I have also tried Olay Regenerist Serum (also reviewed), which works well, but I have found this one to even better for my needs. An excellent product ...