November 29, 2014 | 907 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Fresh - Rice Dry Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by missglowstick

The only reason I would NOT repurchase this product is because of the price. It is ridiculously expensive, especially for the amount of oil that you get.
However, it totally deserves the 5-star rating. The smell alone is AMAZING. It's like peaches and warmness and light! It lingers for a good 2 hours.
This oil is moisturizing, but nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to moisturizer qualities. It's safe to say that the best part of this oil is the scent. You'll totally find yourself sniffing your soft and glowy skin every 5 minutes after using this :D

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by jdeyron

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love body oils and this one is certainly a good quality. The only problem is the price! It's super expensive. Not something I can purchase on a regular basis...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 10:01:00 AM More reviews by shannycgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is brilliant. The smell is of succulent peaches with a hint of warm sugar. Thebottle is beautifully presented, however, the mouth of the bottle is cause for concern as it is quite difficult to avoid over-pouring. The oil absorbs so well and leaves my skin very moisturized and dewy for days. I was previously using Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse (which is also wonderful), but Fresh Rice Oil is by far a more invigorating and coveted product for me.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2009 10:27:00 PM More reviews by ilasik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I guess I built up this product too much - all the reviews described as heaven on earth. Finally, got a Sephora gift card and splurged $48 on it. Could not wait to smell the famous "peaches" smell....yeah, I guess. The smell is barely noticeable, you have to practically stick your nose to your skin. Feels nice and silky but I would not be all ga-ga over it. Like it enough to keep but would never repurchase. The bottle is super simple, does not even stand out on the edge of the tub, big opening to pour the oil through.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2008 4:25:00 PM More reviews by bossanovaville

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite bath/body product hands down! It's a bit pricey at $48 for 3.4 oz., but worth the splurge. As others have said, a light and dry oil, no greasy feeling after applying, sinks in quick and leaves skin silky and sweetly scented. The scent is like sweet fuzzy peach skin to me, rather than a juicy peach sweetness. A little goes a looooong way. I like to use this after a shower. I place my index finger over the top and tilt the bottle like I would with a perfume and the same with the middle and ring fingers. I work that into the skin, stretching it as far as it will go and repeating the process when neccessary (yeah, I'm a little anal retentive!). I find this gives me just enough to work with without making a mess or wasting the product. I don't use this everyday. I consider it more an occasional pampering rather than an everyday method of moisturizing. For me, using it this way ensures I get the most out of one bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2008 9:02:00 PM More reviews by willy56

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

NECTARS OF THE GODS! This stuff is more than amazing- Fresh has out done themselves with this one. Opening the cap the aroma is like opening fresh peaches drowning in simple syrup.The scent is organic and comforting. I purchased the non spray bottle and I have to be careful to use just a little as a small amount goes a long way. The oil easily absorbs and softens on contact with skin. The fragrance lingers- a blend of ripened sweet and tart - just luscious and a fragrance as well as a moisturizer.This is by far the most enjoyable product by Fresh if that can be. I will not be without even with the hefty price.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2008 7:12:00 PM More reviews by BothCoasts

The oil sinks right in so you don't feel like you're marinading and the smell is glorious. My other half bought it for me as a less-offensive-but-equally-self-serving-as-lingerie-gift. At $50 per bottle, yes it is an indulgence, but you won't find anything that has that scent anywhere (even the body cream, which wouldn't save you anything anyway). It's saving grace is that a little goes a long way. Put it on your Christmas list and start behaving nicely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2008 11:46:00 AM More reviews by proximitythe53rd

When I use this dry oil (and it really is a dry oil, contradiction though it may seem) it's all about luxury, self-indulgence, and the finer things in life. To me, this is a product to be enjoyed, but financially speaking I simply can't afford to use it every day. Maybe sometime.
If you've got the money to pamper yourself, or if you're like me - you don't really have the money, but sometimes it needs to be done anyhow ... you'll love this oil as much as I do.

The texture is gorgeous, it disappears into your skin, leaves it glowing, looking healthy and happy. There is no greasy residue, just content, soft, nice-smelling skin.

The smell is sort of like peaches, but saying that isn't quite right .. this smells sweet, but not truly fruity. I can also detect a bit of apricot to the scent. You will smell this strongly when you first apply it, and then it will quickly fade to a light background scent, which will stay with you all day. May clash with some perfumes - when I wear this I skip other scents.

It just gives me an all-around good feeling, so as a way to spoil oneself, it's perfect.

Oh, one last thing .. the bottle talks about spraying it on, and some other reviews have mentioned a spray .. but mine is just a screw-cap. I got it straight from Fresh, so I have no idea where the "spray" is or if it was redesigned or something.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2008 5:01:00 PM More reviews by aphotog

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am soo missing this product. I was not expecting anything miraculous. Actually, it was soo expensive I thought I'll just try it and return it....but the second I finished my bath and rubbed this on, I was done in. The smell is so luxurious, it melts into your skin and you smell divine. My husband kept following me around the house, I had to ask him if he was serious! It is the holy grail of oils. Then I went to mom's for xmas and Could not leave it behind. Yes, lazy examiners, despite how I wrapped it in paper and plastic and more paper and plastic, left the top not screwed tight and it spilled in the baggie. You bet I wet that paper and rubbed it all over me one last time!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2007 6:34:00 PM More reviews by popochoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Great smelling oil - fruity, peachy. Not greasy. But very very expensive! Almost $50 for a bottle. However, I would re-buy because it layers very well with Fresh's Fig Apricot EDP. Also, my skin feels incredible smooth and velvety with the oil (but I don't have dry skin). For best results, use on damp skin right after shower.