December 22, 2014 | 1814 users online

Fragrances - The Healing Garden - Organics Wild Honey body mist

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

I got this in a gift set a few years ago, and I just recently used it up, which tells you how much I liked this. I love honey and floral scents, and this claims to be a blend of honey, peony, and hyacinth. To me, this just smells like honeysuckle, but the scent is a little sharp, and I don't find it comforting like the bottle claims. Although I find the fragrance to be a little sharp, the scent is pretty weak and doesn't have good staying power at all. I'd have to spray this like crazy all over me to be able to smell it at all, but then the scent would be totally gone in about an hour. Just not worth it for me. I kept the bottle in the car for days when I forgot to wear perfume, but honestly I should have just tossed it since I didn't even like the scent. The Healing Garden does make some pretty good products for a good price, but I did not like this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by RoxxyG

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

A lovely floral scent that is not very true to it's name in that I can not smell the honey so well, but it is lovely and fresh.

Packaging is a little on the dull side, and therefore might be easily overlooked, but it is good value and for a body spray has fairly good staying power.

Quite a lovely scent generally that could be improved a little in the packaging. I would repurchase it, as it's nice and smells lovely and that's what counts most.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2009 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I kept passing by this on a clearance rack at my local drugstore, and decided to stop and try it. Wish I would have tried it sooner when there was more product left to buy.I don't usually go for drugstore body sprays. I find them all cheap(quality wise) and just generally lacking in the scent department. This body spray however, pleasantly shocked the $h!t out of me. Not sure, by the name ,if it's called Wild Honey body mist merely for the fact that it contains honey(which it does) or if it supposed to smell like honey(which it really doesn't) It's more of a fresh,clean, skin scent. It's not necessarily soapy or green like you'd expect from a "clean" scent. it reminds of late Spring(here in NC) when the wild honeysuckle and jasmine starts blooming and you can smell it as you're driving down the interstate with your windows down. You can't really distinguish either scent but you know that familiar mix; same time every year. it dries down to something warm with just the slightest hint of spice which I suppose could be the honey. General consensus is that it's fabulous.I need to find another bottle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2008 6:30:00 PM More reviews by jasmin3w4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

10 years ago I got this in a gift set from my aunt, along with a matching soap and lotion. It didn't have the brand name on the product back then except for wild honey was listed on the bottle. When I ran out I checked everywhere to find this product and wasn't able to find it till last year.

This body spray smells wonderful. It has a light florally scent to it which smells sweet and clean at the same time. You can spray quite a lot and it's not overbearing or annoying. It's even nice enough to spray it in your car to make it smell nice which I do quite a bit.The only downside to it is that the fragrance doesn't last for the whole day (maybe 1/2 the day)

I have had this mist for about a year now and am almost finished the bottle cause I use it so much. doesn't look all that wonderful in the bottle nor does the name give credit to what this actually smells like.

People who like light florally scents should give this a try. I absolutely love this, along with the body wash (I wish they made it bigger though). I'm not really all that in to organic things but have not found anything that smells as good as this mist with out becoming annoying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2008 10:39:00 AM More reviews by sunshine824

This reminds me of a body spray version of Benefit's Maybe Baby. It doesn't really smell like honey, but is more fresh and clean in a sweet floral sort of way. Much lighter than I expected but very nice. Would repurchase if it's not discontinued(I haven't seen it around much).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2007 12:22:00 AM More reviews by sqecial

This fragrance started my body spray obsession! Very "shower fresh" scent, totally refreshing. Buy it, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2007 2:55:00 PM More reviews by michelerothpearl

Love the scent and staying power! A great summer fragrance, definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2007 8:19:00 PM More reviews by thefairestlady1012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wild Honey is a very sweet smell that reminds me of a garden blooming in springtime. It has sweetness of florals, vanilla, and, of course, honey. Even the packaging looks rustic, earthy, and natural with its brownish tones. All of these things make up for a very comforing and wonderful product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2006 9:58:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I love the smell of this, the problem is is that the lasting power isn't the greatest. That said though, I still have to give it a 5 because it smells so good for an affordable price. It has a lovely true honey scent with a splash of true floral scent that isn't perfumey. It reminds me of walking around on my grandma's property in the summer...the sweet smell of all her flowers,flowering trees & bushes...same sort of scent that I raved about for Burt's Bees Honey lipbalm actually heh...and then that dash of sweet honey scent. Will have to try the body wash and lotion sometime as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2006 2:44:00 PM More reviews by kristacular1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am always interested in the Organics line, everytime I see it at the store. I smelled the Fig and Lavendar and Wild Honey before and it was kind of weird to me. After reading reviews on here, I decided that maybe I was missing out on something and ran into the store on my way home from work... I had decided on the Fig and Lavendar...but on the way home, I kept smelling my arm at the place where I sprayed the Wild Honey and realized I HAD to have it too. I bought the Fig and Lavendar lotion and spray. I then went to Kroger and picked up the Wild Honey (more expensive at Kroger than Walmart) spray. I think I have to go get the Lotion still. I'm SO indecisive!
Anyways, I love the Wild Honey, it smells like Peony more than anything, but it's amazing. The Fig and Lavendar I think is going to have to grow on me a little more. But this line is definitely interesting. Check it out!
They are $5.88 at Walmart.