Mane 'n Tail Shampoo

3.7

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Protein, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin.

on 8/22/2015 12:45:00 PM

This product has tranformed my hair to full healthy hair its the first time in years my hair felt this good amazin product would not wash my hair with anythin else

on 8/6/2015 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I do not like this shampoo. It feels cheap and I dont see a difference in shine or managment in my hair.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Love this shampoo it does seem to me that it makes my hair folk also thicker and fuller and fuller but you need to use it at least, 3 months . Great products

This product is pretty good. It isn't really cheap but it isn't overly expensive either. The packaging is a bit small for me but it is high quality. I actually really like the smell of it and it leaves my hair smoother and shinier. It is definitely less damaging and more healthy for your hair than most shampoos out there. However, it does make my hair oily faster than usual because it's very moisturizing and nourishing and my hair is already oily.

on 7/5/2015 5:39:00 PM

Loved it at first but it ended up making my hair dry, wouldn't reccommend it for people who have dry ends, like me, at all.

on 6/24/2015 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This did not make my hair grow, and was unpleasant to use as it made my hair dry.

on 6/21/2015 11:17:00 AM

So, I had heard people use this on themselves. I've always used this on my horse so when I bought a new one I used it on myself first (old one was filthy, well it was kept in a barn!) and ended up buying another for my horse!

I don't use it regularly, as I don't love the scent.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

one of my hg shampoos, makes my hair look healthy and shiny~~~

on 5/30/2015 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The first two times I used it, it made my hair shine and look volumeious. But after that it started to make my hair flat and dry. Love that the bottle is so big, It's so cheap and it smells good, and has a creamy consistance. Wouldn't buy again though.

on 5/25/2015 5:13:00 PM

Good basic conditioner for thick or coarse, dry hair like mine. It doesn't work miracles, but I have found the best treatment for this kind of hair is infrequent washing, ie once a week. No conditioner can make up for the damage you do by too frequent washing, especially with sulfates. This product is reasonably- priced. The horse angle is fun too!